Chicken and Dumplings It is the ultimate comfort food. interval. Dumplings with delicious chicken soup, this meal is irresistible! In a few minutes, you will enjoy a sumptuous and delicious dinner, which tastes like it was made from scratch!
The easiest and quickest way to make chicken dumplings is to use cookie jars. That’s right, the canned cookie dough makes superb dumplings in this classic southern comfort food that the whole family will love!
This is the first time I went to visit my husband’s parents (when we were dating). Coming from the north, this is not what we eat at home. I don’t know what treatment is prepared for me. Because my husband seems to like them very much, I know they must be delicious. After trying, I understood the reason.Print
Chicken and Dumplings It is the ultimate comfort food. interval. Dumplings with delicious chicken soup, this meal is irresistible
- 2 cups cooked chicken shredded
- 2 cans refrigerated biscuits
- 32 ounces Chicken broth
- 10.5 ounces Cream of Chicken Soup
- pepper to taste
- Heat chicken broth in pot on medium-high heat and cook until gently boiling.
- Add cream of chicken soup and stir.
- Add chicken.
- Cut biscuits into small pieces and place in chicken broth mixture. Stir well.
- Put a small layer of pepper over dumplings.
- Stir well and let simmer for 5-10 minutes.