Chicken Teriyaki Pineapple Meatballs is a simple 30-minute dinner that includes ground chicken, chopped pineapple, and homemade teriyaki sauce. Pineapple meatballs, teriyaki flavor. Enjoy a delicious dinner on rice, everyone will love it.
Meatballs are something my whole family agrees on! These pineapple teriyaki meatballs are suitable for children and have a strong flavor. They are the family’s favorite dinner recipe and can be prepared in just 30 minutes. We like this dish, served with some white rice and sprinkled with some homemade teriyaki sauce.
Some other favorite meatball recipes in my family are sweet and sour meatballs, simple Swedish meatballs, pasta and meatballs. All slow cooker recipes are easy to prepare with simple ingredients.Print
Chicken Teriyaki Pineapple Meatballs is a simple 30-minute dinner that includes ground chicken, chopped pineapple, and homemade teriyaki sauce
- Chicken Meatballs
- 1 lb ground chicken
- 1/4 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup crushed pineapple drained (reserve the juice)
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onions
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- Pineapple Teriyaki Sauce
- 1/2 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup reserved pineapple juice
- 2 garlic cloves
- ½ teaspoon fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon water
- Heat oven to 500°. Spray a 9×13 baking dish or cookie sheet very well with cooking spray or line with parchment paper.
- In large mixing bowl combine all the meatball ingredients and mix together well.
- Form into meatballs, about the size of a golf ball, and place in the baking dish or on the cookie sheet. You should get about 21 meatballs.
- Cook for 15 minutes or until meatballs are fully cooked. Temperature inside the meatball needs to be at 165°.
- While meatballs are cooking prepare the sauce: combine soy sauce, brown sugar, water, pineapple juice, garlic, and ginger in a large skillet pan or saucepan. Whisk together over medium heat until sugar has dissolved. Stir together the cornstarch and water and add to the teriyaki sauce. Let the sauce simmer until it has thickened, about 5 minutes.
- When meatballs are done add the cooked meatballs into the teriyaki sauce and combine together so all meatballs are coated. Let simmer for a few minutes and then serve over rice.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 230kcal