Peanut Butter Crispy Rice is a fun dessert for the whole family.
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 cup peanut butter, smooth
- 4 cups mini marshmallows
- 6 cups crispy rice cereal
- 1 cup mini M&Ms
- 1/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 1/2 tbsp butter
- 1/3 cup mini M&Ms
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, melt the butter and peanut butter.
- Once they are fully melted stir in the marshmallows.
- Continue stirring until marshmallows are melted and then remove from heat.
- Add the crispy rice cereal to the saucepan and stir until evenly coated.
- Stir in the mini M&Ms.
- Press the mixture into a greased 9 x 13 inch pan.
- In a microwave safe bowl microwave the chocolate chips and tbsp of butter on high for 45
seconds. Stir well and then drizzle over the squares.
- In another microwave safe bowl microwave the peanut butter and 1/2 tbsp of butter on high
for 20 seconds. Stir well and drizzle over squares.
- Sprinkle the mini M&Ms on top.
- Refrigerate for about 30 minutes before slicing.