Low Carb Minced Meat White Cabbage Pan – This delicious low-carb minced meat and white cabbage pan is ideal if you want to conjure up a simple and uncomplicated dish for the whole family during the week.
The cabbage pan with minced meat is not only hearty and tastes really good, it is also super nutritious and with only 4.3g usable carbohydrates it is even suitable for the ketogenic diet! Recipe other Mediterranean Keto Chicken Feta Casserole
Low Carb Minced Meat White Cabbage Pan
Prepare 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
- 1/4 white cabbage*
- 500 g minced meat*
- 250 ml water 200 g crème fraîche*
- 1 onion* 1 clove of garlic*
- 1 tbsp tomato paste*
- 1 tbsp butter*
- 1 tsp salt*
- 1/2 tsp paprika powder*
- 1/4 tsp pepper*
1/4 white cabbage* , 1 onion* , 1 clove of garlic*
- Peel and finely chop the onion and garlic.
- Then remove the outer leaves of the white cabbage, quarter it and cut away the stalk generously.
- Cut the cabbage into thin strips and set aside for now.
1 tbsp butter* , chopped onion & garlic
- Melt the butter in a large pan and add the onion to the pan.
- Fry the onion for about 3-4 minutes until translucent and then add the garlic to the pan for 1-2 minutes.
500 g minced meat*
- Now put the minced meat in the pan and fry it for about 5-6 minutes until you can no longer see any pink.
1 tbsp tomato paste* , 1 tsp salt* , 1/2 tsp paprika powder* , 1/4 tsp pepper*
- Add the tomato paste and spices to the pan and stir thoroughly for 1-2 minutes until well combined.
- Also add the white cabbage to the pan and sauté for about 8-10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
250ml of water
- Then deglaze the pan with a little water and simmer for about 20 minutes with the lid closed until the white cabbage is done.
- You can use a fork to test whether the white cabbage is already good: stick the fork into a thick piece of white cabbage – if you can easily poke it in and pull it out again, your white cabbage is good.
- When in doubt, however, it is better to simmer a little longer than too short.
200 g crème fraîche*
- Finally, add the crème fraîche to the pan, stir well and serve immediately.
- If you liked the recipe, we would be very happy to receive a rating from you!
- Place the Keto Ground Beef and Cabbage Skillet in an airtight container and store in the refrigerator.
- There it stays good for up to 3 days.