Lasagna recipe – original from Italy – Your lasagne recipe for lasagne like the Italians! With this traditional recipe, the classic of Italian cuisine succeeds in no time at all. So buon apptito!
Duration: 1 hour 45 minutes
Difficulty level: medium
- 1 carrots about 100g
- 100G celery root
- 1 Onion about 100g
- 3el olive oil
- 350G mixed minced meat, Salt, pepper
- 100ml dry white wine
- 700ml sieved tomatos
- 1 Bay leaf
- 50G butter
- 3el flour
- 500ml milk
- 500G Lasagna sheets
- 1prize freshly grated nutmeg
- 250G mozzarella cheese
- 100G parmesan cheese
- For the ragù, cut the carrot, celery and onion into small, fine cubes. Sauté the vegetables in 3 tbsp olive oil in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Add the ground beef and brown well over high heat. Stir several times so that no lumps form.
Season the ragù with salt and pepper and deglaze with half a glass of white wine.
- When the wine has evaporated, add the tomato passata and the bay leaf to the sauce. Cover and simmer over low heat for 1 hour.
- For the béchamel sauce, melt the butter in a small saucepan. Using a whisk, stir the flour into the butter and gradually add the milk while stirring. Let the sauce simmer and stir until it thickens and has a creamy consistency. Season with salt and nutmeg.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Finely dice the mozzarella and grate the parmesan.
- Spread some ragù on the bottom of an ovenproof casserole dish. Lay in a layer of lasagne sheets. Spread a thin layer of meat sauce, a few mozzarella cubes and a thin layer of béchamel sauce evenly on the plates. Cover everything with the next layer of lasagne sheets, add more ragù, cheese and bechamel and so on…
- The finale is a layer of béchamel sauce, which is only sprinkled with the grated Parmesan cheese.
Bake the lasagne in the oven at 180°C for 25-30 minutes until golden brown.