Keto Lasagna – Lasagna, who doesn’t love them?
Kids love them, grandparents love them, and even the pickiest eater won’t say no to lasagna.
A perfect main course for the whole family… if only there weren’t so many carbohydrates.
Don’t worry, with this keto lasagne recipe, you’ll soon be able to enjoy pure lasagne flavor again, but this time with (almost) no carbohydrates!
And the best thing about this recipe is: it’s really easy!
Because we know that you usually don’t have the time to make elaborate low-carb lasagne sheets yourself – that’s why we came up with a simple solution that’s suitable for everyday use. Read more Low Carb Minced Meat White Cabbage Pan
Prepare 5 mins
Cook 40 mins
Ingredients for the Bolognese sauce:
- 833 g reduced- fat minced meat 1 ⅔ tin chopped tomatoes (400g)*
- ¾ onion*
- 1 ⅔ clove of garlic*
- 1 ⅔ tbsp butter*
- for frying 1 ¾ tsp oregano, grated*
- ½ tsp pepper* ¼ tsp salt*
- 250 g chicken breast slices*
- 133 g grated cheese*
Ingredients for the béchamel sauce:
- 167 g cream cheese*
- 167 ml cream*
- ¼ tsp salt*
- ¼ tsp ground nutmeg*
- 1 ¾ pinch of pepper*
Step 1 – Preparation of the Bolognese sauce
¾ onion* , 1 ⅔ clove of garlic*
- Finely dice the onion and garlic and place in a large pan.
1 ⅔ tbsp butter*
- Melt some butter in the pan with the onions and garlic and sauté them for about 3-4 minutes over medium-high heat until translucent.
833 g reduced-fat ground beef
- Add the ground beef to the pan and sauté for 7-8 minutes until no longer pink.
1 ⅔ tin chopped tomatoes (400g)* , 1 ¾ tsp oregano, rubbed* , ½ tsp pepper* , ¼ tsp salt*
- Then add the chopped tomatoes and the spices and simmer for about 8-10 minutes over medium heat. Meanwhile, prepare the béchamel sauce.
Step 5 – Preparation of the béchamel sauce
167 g cream cheese* , 167 ml cream* , ¼ tsp salt* , ¼ tsp ground nutmeg* , 1 ¾ pinch of pepper*
- Place all the ingredients for the béchamel sauce in a saucepan and heat over medium-high heat, until combined, 6-7 minutes.
Preheat the oven to 200°C (top and bottom heat).
250 g chicken breast slices* , bolognese sauce, béchamel sauce
- Pour half of the Bolognese sauce into a casserole dish* .
- Then pour half of the béchamel sauce over it and spread it out.
- Cover the layer with half the chicken breast slices.
133 g grated cheese*
- Finish with another layer of bolognese sauce, béchamel sauce and chicken breast slices. Sprinkle the grated cheese over the lasagne and bake in the oven for about 10-15 minutes.
- Cover the casserole dish with cling film or fill the remaining keto lasagne in a plastic storage container* and store in the fridge for 3-4 days.
- You can also freeze this dish!
- To do this, fill it in an airtight plastic container* or in a freezer bag and store it in your freezer for 1-2 months.