Keto Chicken Thighs With Vegetables – These super simple low carb chicken thighs from the oven with colorful vegetables taste super delicious and are also super easy to prepare!
Simply chop and prepare everything and the oven will do the rest – a perfect after-work meal.
This recipe is part of our book Keto Weight Loss Made Easy . Low carb salmon fillets in herb cream sauce
Keto Chicken Thighs With Vegetables
Prepare 10 mins
Bake 60 mins
- 1 kg chicken thighs*
- 1 leek /leek*
- 1 yellow pepper*
- 1 carrot*
- 1 onion*
- 1 clove of garlic*
- 150 g cocktail tomatoes*
- 4 tbsp olive oil*
- ½ lemon (juice)*
- 1 tsp thyme, rubbed*
- 1 tsp rosemary, rubbed*
- 1 tsp salt*
- 1 tsp paprika powder*
- ⅛ tsp pepper*
Preheat the oven to 200°C (top and bottom heat).
1 leek * , 1 yellow pepper* , 1 carrot* , 1 onion* , 150 g cocktail tomatoes*
- Slice the leek and carrot.
- Cut the peppers into strips.
- Cut the onion into wedges and halve the cocktail tomatoes.
- Put everything in a large bowl.
1 clove of garlic* , 4 tbsp olive oil* , ½ lemon (juice)* , 1 tsp thyme, rubbed*
1 tsp rosemary, rubbed* , 1 tsp salt* , 1 tsp paprika powder* , ⅛ tsp pepper*
- Squeeze the garlic clove into a small bowl and add the olive oil, fresh lemon juice and spices as well.
- Add about ⅔ of the garlic and lemon mixture from step 3 to the bowl with the vegetables and mix well.
- Then put the vegetables in a particularly large casserole dish or in two.
1 kg chicken thighs*
- Thoroughly brush the chicken thighs with the remaining mixture and place skin-side down on top of the vegetables in the casserole dish(s).
Cook the chicken thighs in the preheated oven for about 30 minutes, then turn and cook for another 30 minutes.
You can store the keto chicken thighs from the oven in a food storage container* in the fridge for 3-4 days.