This reduced carbohydrate, gluten totally complimentary Keto Stove Deep-fried Poultry is precisely what your household purchased!
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 1/2 pounds chicken breast, cut into 12 strips
For the Keto Breading
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 3/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 425 levels F
- Spray a large cookie sheet with food preparation spray, or line with light weight aluminum foil.
In one superficial dish integrate the egg and mayonnaise, beat with a fork until it’s totally combined. Set apart.
- In another superficial dish integrate the Keto Breading ingredients. Dip each sliced poultry tender right into the egg mix, after that dredge in the breading. Make certain the tenders are totally covered.
- Once each tender is covered well, lay on the food preparation sheet and clean with the melted butter.
- Cook 15 mins, transform the tenders carefully using tongs and cook an extra 5-10 mins until the poultry is prepared through.
Keywords: Keto Chicken Recipes Oven