Keto Chicken and Vegetable Skillet – If you are looking for a simple and filling low carb main course, you have come to the right place with this low carb chicken and vegetable stir-fry!
Because thanks to the high protein and fiber content of this stir-fry with chicken, it will fill you up in no time and without many calories (and almost no carbohydrates) and at the same time provide you with nutrients.
The pan is also a great after-work meal and of course also suitable for the ketogenic diet.
This recipe is part of our book Keto Weight Loss Made Easy . Read more This is how the classic becomes perfect
Keto Chicken and Vegetable Skillet
- 533 g chicken inner fillet*
- 400 g mushrooms*
- 267 g crème fraîche*
- 1 ⅓ head broccoli*
- 1 ⅓ red bell pepper*
- ⅔ onion*
- 1 ⅓ clove of garlic*
- 1 ⅓ tbsp butter*
- for frying 1 ¼ tsp chicken stock*
- 1 ¼ tsp paprika powder*
- ¾ tsp salt* ⅛ tsp pepper*
533 g inner fillet of chicken* , 400 g mushrooms* , 1 ⅓ head of broccoli* , 1 ⅓ red pepper* , ⅔ onion* , 1 ⅓ clove of garlic*
- Finely dice the onion and garlic and place in a large pan.
- Cut the chicken fillet, broccoli and bell pepper into bite-sized pieces.
- Slice the mushrooms.
- Set aside the broccoli and peppers together, and set aside the chicken fillet and mushrooms separately.
1 ⅓ tbsp butter* , sliced chicken
- Melt the butter in the pan with the onions and garlic and sauté them over medium-high heat for about 3-4 minutes until translucent. Then add the chicken to the pan and sear on all sides for about 5-6 minutes until it is no longer pink.
- Add the mushrooms and sauté for about 5 minutes.
1 ¼ tsp chicken stock* , 1 ¼ tsp paprika powder* , ¾ tsp salt* , ⅛ tsp pepper*
- Mix the chicken broth with a little hot water and deglaze the mushrooms with it. Then add the remaining spices as well.
sliced broccoli & peppers
- Add the broccoli and peppers to the pan and sauté for about 10 minutes with the lid closed over medium heat until the vegetables have reached the desired al dente.
267 g crème fraîche*
- Stir the crème fraîche into the finished chicken and vegetable pan until it is evenly distributed.
- You can store the keto chicken and vegetable pan in a food storage container* in the fridge for 3-4 days.
- You can also freeze this dish!
- To do this, fill it in an airtight plastic container* or in a freezer bag and store it in your freezer for 1-2 months.