Keto Cheese Leek Soup with Ground Beef – Eating keto – neither boring nor bland!
Because with super delicious recipes like this keto cheese leek soup with minced meat and leek, almost everyone gets their money’s worth.
This soup classic with less than 9g usable carbohydrates per portion tastes creamy, spicy and just soothing.
And it’s super easy to prepare too!
This recipe is part of our book Keto Weight Loss Made Easy . Keto Chicken Thighs With Vegetables
Keto Cheese Leek Soup with Ground Beef
Prepare 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
750 ml vegetable stock* 500 g minced meat* 200 g processed cheese, light, 9% fat* 200 g crème fraîche* 1 leek/leek* ½ onion* 1 tbsp butter* for frying ¼ tsp salt* ⅛ tsp pepper * 1 pinch ground nutmeg *
1 leek /leek* , ½ onion*
- Finely dice the onion, cut the leek into thin strips and set aside together.
500 g minced meat* , 1 tbsp butter*
- Place the ground beef in a large saucepan with the butter and sauté until no longer pink, about 7-8 minutes.
sliced onion & leek/leek
- Add the onion and leek and sauté for 5 more minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare the vegetable broth according to package directions.
750 ml vegetable stock*
- Add the vegetable broth and simmer for about 10 minutes.
200 g light processed cheese, 9% fat* , 200 g crème fraîche* , ¼ tsp salt* , ⅛ tsp pepper* , 1 pinch ground nutmeg*
- Stir in the melted cheese, crème fraîche and spices. Then bring the soup to the boil again and serve.
- You can store the keto cheese and leek soup in a food storage container* in the fridge for 3-4 days.
- You can also freeze this dish!
- To do this, fill it in an airtight plastic container* or in a freezer bag and store it in your freezer for 1-2 months.