Ground Chicken Recipes Indian Perfect for meal preparation or last minute dinner, this chicken tikka masala dish takes less than 30 minutes! A rut, with basmati rice, you will want to do more!
I like chicken tikka masala. One of my favorite Instant Pot recipes is Chicken Tikka Masala, if I want something spicy, this is my first choice. However, I did receive some questions about how to make it without the Instant Pot. So today, I made this delicious and simple ground chicken on the stove.
For this, I chose minced chicken instead of traditional chicken thighs because this recipe can be used outside of these dishes. You can use this delicious chicken clove curry as taco filling, burrito filling and more! So leftovers are good and can be reused in other ways.
Other Recipe : Chicken Recipes With AlmondsPrint
Ground Chicken Recipes Indian Perfect for meal preparation or last minute dinner, this chicken tikka masala dish takes less than 30 minutes!
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 onions, diced
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 lb ground chicken
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 3 tbsp garam masala
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 400 ml passata
- 1/2 can coconut milk, full fat
- rice to serve
- In a sauté pan on medium heat, add in the olive oil and chopped onions with salt. Sauté for 2-3 minutes, until the onions have softened.
- Next, add in the ground chicken along with the spices to pan and sauté until browned, breaking up the ground chicken with a wooden spatula. After 3-4 minutes, add in the garlic. After another 2-3 minutes, add in the passata sauce and coconut milk.
- Lower the heat and simmer until the mixture has combined and thickened a bit.
- When done, serve with a side of rice or portion out into meal prep containers.