Fried noodles with vegetables and chicken – If you prefer it Mediterranean, then use spaghetti or linguini and replace the broccoli with zucchini or eggplant.
Fried noodles with vegetables and chicken
- 125g asian egg noodles
- 150g chicken breast fillet
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 100 g mushrooms
- 100 g broccoli florets
- 1 small red peppers
- 1 piece ginger (approx. 1 cm)
- 2 Garlic cloves
- 4 tbsp neutral oil
- 50ml vegetable broth or chicken broth
- 1 tbsp dark rice vinegar (alternatively aceto balsamico)
- Cook the noodles in salted water according to the packet instructions, drain in a colander, rinse with cold water and drain. Wash the chicken breast fillet, pat dry, cut into fine strips and mix with 1 tbsp soy sauce. Clean the mushrooms, wipe dry and quarter. Wash the broccoli florets, wash the peppers, halve, deseed and cut into strips. Peel the ginger and garlic and cut into fine slices, cut the ginger slices into thin strips.
- Heat the wok and add the oil. Spread the noodles in it and fry at high heat for approx. 1 minute without stirring, turn and fry for another 1 minute. Remove and keep warm covered.
- Reduce the heat slightly, add the vegetables to the wok and stir-fry for approx. 3 minutes until al dente. Add the chicken, ginger and garlic and continue to stir-fry for approx. 1 min. Mix the broth with the remaining soy sauce and the vinegar and pour over it, season with salt. Stir in the noodles and serve immediately, otherwise they will become soft again.
- Also try the fried noodle recipe from the GU cookbook “Kinderhits”. Mie noodles, vegetables and meat are quickly on the table together and become a delicious family meal.
Read more : Chorizo skillet recipe