When the weather starts to cool down, I love making a huge crock pot full of this Crock Pot Cream Cheese Chicken Chili for dinner. It’s one of those dishes that everyone in my family likes. It’s definitely a crowd pleaser! I’ve also made this Cream Cheese Chicken Chili for potlucks and chili cook-offs. It’s always a hit!
- 1 15- oz. can black beans
- 1 15.25- oz. can corn undrained
- 1 10- oz. can Rotel tomatoes undrained
- 1 package ranch dressing mix
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 1 Tbsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1 8- oz package light cream cheese
- 2 chicken breasts
- Drain and rinse the black beans. Place chicken at the bottom of the crock pot, then pour out the whole can of corn (undrained), Rotel tomatoes, and black beans on top of chicken.
- Top with seasonings and ranch dressing mix. Stir together.
- Place cream cheese block on top. Cover with lid and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- After the cooking time is over, take chicken breasts from crock pot and shred and add back to the chili. Stir together and enjoy!