Easy and Delicious Buckeye Cookies
- 1 ½ cups creamy peanut butter
- ½ cup butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 ½ cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons shortening
- 4 cups confectioners’ sugar
- You’ll need wax paper, a double boiler, a cookie pan, and a medium bowl. In the medium size bowl, mix peanut butter, butter, vanilla, and confectioners’ sugar (mixture will be stiff).
- Shape into balls and place on a pan covered with wax paper. Place into the refrigerator.
- In double boiler, melt chocolate and shortening. Pour into bowl and dip balls with chocolate. Refrigerate for thirty minutes until chocolate is firm.