Just put 8 cans of food together to make a simple, quick and delicious chicken taco soup that your whole family will love!
- 1 can black beans drained and rinsed, 15 ounces
- 1 can pinto beans drained and rinsed, 15 ounces
- 1 can green enchilada sauce 10 ounces
- 1 can chicken broth 14 ounces
- 1 can white chicken breast drained, 12.5 ounces
- 1 can sweet corn drained, 14.5 ounces
- 1 can cream of chicken soup 10.75 ounces
- 1 oz taco seasoning I prefer McCormick mild taco seasoning
- 1 can petite diced tomatoes drained, 14.5 ounces
- Mix all ingredients together in a large pot.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat and then reduce heat and let simmer for 5-10 minutes.
- Serve with tortilla chips.