Chicken Recipes With Kale – I think Parmesan can make almost anything better. In this case, I mean boneless, skinless chicken breast and kale-these two things are sometimes difficult to like, but when I say you will like it, please trust me.
This is a comforting and delicious chicken dinner, thanks to sharp cheese and green leafy kale, but not heavy, because the acidity of the white wine and the splash of lemon juice end it. This one-pot dinner feels healthy and special, making this meal suitable for any night of the week, but also when you want to pull out the napkin and pour yourself a glass of this wine.
Chicken Recipes With KalePrint
Chicken Recipes With Kale – I think Parmesan can make almost anything better.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1/2-inch-thick strips
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 medium yellow onion, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- Pinch red pepper flakes
- 1 large bunch flat-leaf kale (about 12 ounces), stems removed and leaves coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat until shimmering. Add the chicken, season with salt and pepper, and sauté until cooked through, 5 to 7 minutes. Transfer the chicken to a plate and cover to keep warm.
- Add the onion, garlic, and pepper flakes to the skillet. Sauté until the onions are starting to soften, about 2 minutes. Stir in the kale, wine, and a pinch of salt. Cover and cook for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the kale is just tender.
- Return the chicken and any accumulated juices to the skillet. Add the Parmesan and lemon juice and stir to combine. Taste and season with more salt and pepper as needed.
Storage: Leftovers can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.