Chicken Recipes By Gordon Ramsay
Read more: Tasty Fried Chicken RecipesPrint
- 1 lb chicken leg, about 8–10
- salt and pepper
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 –4 tablespoons honey
- 1 head garlic, each clove sliced in half
- 1 whole lemon, Sliced
- 1⁄4 – 1⁄3 cup water
- 1 tablespoon thyme
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley or 2 tablespoons dried parsley
- In a large skillet pan, add the oil to Med/High Heat. Season the chicken well with salt and pepper. Add the chicken to the skillet and cook for about 5-6 minutes, turning each piece.
- Add the garlic cloves, soy sauce, and honey to the pan, making sure to get all the chicken in the sauces. Coninue to cook for a 5 minutes.
- Add the water and lay the slices of lemon on top of the chicken in the pan. Put a lid on the pan and continue to cook for about 10-15 minutes.
- Season the chicken with thyme and parlsey. Continue to cook until the chicken cooked through and no longer pink.