Stuffed ranch chicken breast. While the spinach stuffed chicken recipe will likely always be the most popular recipe on my website, I think this bbq ranch version tastes fabulous, too. So much flavor packed into these chicken breasts! If you've never made stuffed chicken before, I encourage you to give it a try.
Stuffed chicken breasts pack your favorite ingredients into a quick and easy recipe that makes chicken desirable again. Chicken dinners can get real boring, real fast. Next time you cook up a chicken breast, try stuffing it with your favorite flavors — caprese, fajita, Greek, and more. You can cook Stuffed ranch chicken breast using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Stuffed ranch chicken breast
- Prepare 4 oz of chicken breast.
- You need 1 oz of pepperjack cheese.
- It’s 2 tbsp of ranch.
- It’s 1 tbsp of mushroom.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of red bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of onion.
- You need 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper.
Lay the chicken breasts out on a clean surface, and spoon some of the spinach mixture onto each one. Roll up chicken to enclose the spinach, then wrap each chicken breast with two slices of bacon. Stuff chicken breasts with your favorite fillings with one of our wonderful chicken breast recipes. Cajun-seasoned chicken breast stuffed with a cottage cheese and spinach mixture, then baked in butter.
Stuffed ranch chicken breast instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Cut chicken breast in half (like a bun, not a hot dog), but leave one side still attached..
- Dice veggies. Inside the chicken breast, stuff cheese and veggies..
- Place chicken breast in buttered pan, cover with ranch, and sprinkle with seasonings..
- Cover pan with aluminum foil, place in oven, and cook for 20 minutes..
Season the outside of the chicken breast both top and bottom. Don't forget to pull the skin back and season under the skin as well. After your chicken has finished cooking and chilled in cold water to stop the cooking process pull out the chicken and pat the skin VERY dry with paper towel. This Bacon Cheddar Ranch Stuffed Chicken Breast recipe is sure to be a huge hit in your house! It is very easy to throw together and so delicious.