Smoked bacon wrapped chicken breast. Roll the breast over a couple of times to completely wrap it in the bacon and use toothpicks to hold the bacon in place. Bacon Wrapped Smoked Chicken Breasts are brined, dusted with a dry rub, and wrapped in bacon to ensure each bite is packed with smoky flavor! A tree stump jumped out in front of my lawn mower, my water heater became a liar, my coffee roaster almost burnt down my house, heck, even my puppy broke.
Tender, supremely juicy chicken breast, bursting with savory flavor and wrapped with crispy strips of hickory-smoked bacon! Season both sides of chicken with the cayenne mixture. Place small piece (s) of cheese on chicken and roll up, pressing firmly. You can have Smoked bacon wrapped chicken breast using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Smoked bacon wrapped chicken breast
- Prepare 2 of chicken breast.
- It’s 4 of pieces of bacon each breast (or 5).
- You need 1/2 tsp of Tuscan seasoning.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Sea salt.
Wrap each stuffed breast with a bacon slice and then brown over medium heat until bacon just begins to crisp. You can smoke your chicken directly on the racks, but when wrapped with bacon- they can be prone to sticking, especially in an electric-style smoker. In a small bowl, mix together all the seasonings. These bacon wrapped chicken breasts are really easy to prepare.
Smoked bacon wrapped chicken breast step by step
- Season chicken with sea salt and seasoning both sides.
- Wrap chicken with bacon so covered completely.
- Smoke on smoker for 3 hours then remove to allow smoker to get hotter.
- Increase temp to 275 on smoker and put chicken back on when temp is right leave on for 45 min to an hour or chicken internal temp is 170°F.
- Let rest 5-10 min and enjoy!.
- I did 2 breasts with 2 without bacon…both good. I smoked with hickory, on a treager wood pellet smoker grill..
But don’t be fooled: they are delicious. This recipe will teach you the basics of stuffing chicken breast, with three different examples to get you started. Trimmed chicken breasts; Lots and lots of toothpicks; Bacon; See a little later for different stuffings Poke each toothpick through a pepper ring just before sticking it through the bacon to add a little color and flavor to the chicken breast. At this point, lay the bacon wrapped chicken breasts aside and go get the smoker ready for cooking. HOW TO MAKE BACON WRAPPED CHICKEN.