Sriracha Roasted Chicken Breast.
You can cook Sriracha Roasted Chicken Breast using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sriracha Roasted Chicken Breast
- Prepare 2 of chicken breasts; bone-in.
- You need 2 tsp of McCormick Sriracha powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground coriander.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 1 of salt and black pepper; to taste.
- You need 1 of peanut oil; as needed.
Sriracha Roasted Chicken Breast instructions
- Toss with enough peanut oil to cover. Season with dried spices except salt. Marinate in fridge for 4-48 hours..
- Give each breast a dab of peanut oil being careful not to take the spices off. Add salt..
- Roast at 350° for approximately 40 minutes or until thermometer reaches 165°.
- Variations; Thyme, basil, oregano, cilantro, ginger, lime, pineapple juice, coconut, vegetable oil, mango, sugar.