Sautéd Potatoes and Roasted Chicken Breast.
You can have Sautéd Potatoes and Roasted Chicken Breast using 7 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sautéd Potatoes and Roasted Chicken Breast
- Prepare 6 of Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast.
- It’s 2 of Gold Potatoes.
- You need 1 of Diced Carrot.
- It’s 1 1/2 of Diced Onion.
- You need 1 of Salt.
- Prepare 1 of Pepper.
- It’s 1 of olive oil, extra virgin.
Sautéd Potatoes and Roasted Chicken Breast instructions
- Take a whole onion and dice half..
- Cut carrots into small dices..
- Skin your Potatoes.
- Cut potatoes into nice even size cubes..
- Place chicken breast, best side up on a roasting pan..
- Sprinkle a little salt and pepper on top of each piece..
- Roast in preheated 400°F oven at 15 minutes per Chicken Breast pound..
- Baste every 15 minutes with olive oil..
- Chicken breast is done when internal temperature is exactly 165 degrees!.
- Place saute pan over medium high heat with little olive oil for fat..
- Saute potatoes until tender..
- Salt and pepper them at the end..
- Experiment with different seasonings to meet your liking, but the key thing to remember is not to over cook your chicken while trying not to under cook them. If your calibrated thermometer reads 165 exact, it will be done, tender, and juicy 100% of the time!.