Easy Pasta Carbonara.
Ingredients of Easy Pasta Carbonara
- Prepare 1 box of Noodles (I only had shells).
- It’s 1 of Ham.
- It’s 1/2 of Onion.
- You need 1 can of 12 oz Evaporated Milk.
- It’s 1 box of Frozen Peas.
- Prepare 32 oz of Chicken Broth.
- It’s 4 oz of Cream Cheese.
- Prepare 1 oz of Parmesan Cheese.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Butter.
Easy Pasta Carbonara instructions
- Start by melting butter in a large pan and add chipped onion..
- Then add chopped ham and a red pepper flakes! (Guilty of my ham being left over from Easter🐰).
- Add pasta, stock, and evaporated milk all at once.. Simmer about 15 minutes..
- One the liquid is lower and the pasta is getting done add the peas.
- Once you mix the peas in add the cream cheese..
- Add the parm cheese last and stir through..
- Voila! The quickest most delicious pasta 🙌.