Easy No Fuss carbonara.
You can have Easy No Fuss carbonara using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy No Fuss carbonara
- You need of Pasta.
- It’s 2 of Egg yolks.
- You need 1 Cup of parmesan.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic salt.
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 200 g of pancetta or streaky bacon.
- Prepare 50 g of mushrooms.
Easy No Fuss carbonara instructions
- Bring a pan of water to the bowl add pint of salt then the pasta about a handful or 2 and cook for around 8 to 10 minutes or as packet instructs..
- While the pasta is on add 2 tbsp of olive oil to a pan and in with the pancetta cook until crispy then add mushrooms and cook until mushrooms are soft..
- Once pancetta, mushrooms and pasta are cooked add together and stir through..
- Then into a bowl add to egg yolks and whisk together and add the parmesan and garlic salt and lastly add that the egg mix to the pasta and pancetta and mix together and serve..