Mike's French Farmers Market Garlic Chicken Breasts.
You can cook Mike's French Farmers Market Garlic Chicken Breasts using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mike's French Farmers Market Garlic Chicken Breasts
- It’s 2 of EX LG Boneless Chicken Breasts [rinsed & fat trimmed].
- You need 1/2 Cup of to 2/3 Cup Basil Infused Olive Oil.
- You need 10 of LG Garlic Cloves [smashed & fine chopped].
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Dry White Wine [like a quality Chardonnay].
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Each: Dried Italian Seasoning – Dried Basil – Dried Thyme – Dried Rosemary.
- Prepare to taste of Cracked Black Pepper & Sea Salt.
- It’s 4 of Medium Sized Potatoes [red or white – 1" cubes – unpeeled].
- Prepare 1 of EX LG Peeled Carrot [1" cuts].
- Prepare 2 of Medium Green Bell Peppers [1" cubes].
- Prepare 2 of LG Celery Stalks [with leaves].
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Fresh Parsley.
- You need 1 of LG Vidalia Onion [quartered].
- Prepare 1/2 of Small Purple Onion [quartered].
Mike's French Farmers Market Garlic Chicken Breasts instructions
- Here's all you'll need. Wine not pictured. You can use fresh herbs but know their flavors will diminish somewhat with the longer, high heat baking times..
- Preheat oven to 425°..
- Trim your chicken breasts of fat and chop all vegetables. Mix everything together well in a bowl..
- Place everything in an oven safe pan. Chicken on bottom. Add your 1/2 cup of dry white wine..
- Bake at 425° for 1 hour sealed tight with tinfoil. Don't peek! Check for doneness after 1 hour. If any pink color streams from your thickest piece of chicken breasts with a knife peirce – bake longer – covered..
- Check your carrots and potatoes for doneness as well. Know they will take longer than the chicken to cook. They'll be your best vegetable indicators. They should be soft to the chew. If not, again, bake longer, but uncovered. You'll want to see some char on your vegetables! ;0) Don't be alarmed if your vegetables take a little bit longer to bake. Depending upon your ovens temperature – it could take a little longer. Up to 1.5+ hours total..
- Serve with soft, warm atisinal bread, room temperature French honey butter and a nice dry white wine..