Spicy Chicken Breast.
You can have Spicy Chicken Breast using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spicy Chicken Breast
- It’s 1 of chicken breasts.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 3 of chilies, chopped.
- Prepare 3 clove of garlic, chopped.
- You need 1 of olive oil.
- Prepare of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground cloves.
- It’s 1 of lemon juice.
- Prepare tsp of thyme.
- You need cup of parsley.
- You need 1 tsp of Worcestershire sauce.
Spicy Chicken Breast instructions
- Flatten and half the chicken breast in two parts.
- Score the chicken.
- In a bowl, mix chopped chilies, garlic, ground cloves and cinnamon, pepper, salt, parsley and thyme. Add lemon juice and drizzle with olive oil. Mix the spice mix..
- Rub the spices over the chicken breasts on both sides and keep in the fridge for 3-4 hrs.
- In a pan, heat olive oil and brown the chicken breasts for about 5-10 mins.
- Add Worcestershire sauce and stir..
- Cover the pan with aluminum foil and bake in a preheated oven at 220°C for 20 mins. (Shreds of butter can be added on top of the chicken breasts before putting in the oven, to avoid drying of the chicken breasts.).
- Plate, garnish with parsley and serve.