Crockpot Pepper Steak.
You can cook Crockpot Pepper Steak using 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Pepper Steak
- It’s 1 1/2-2 of pds Top sirloin cut in strips.
- It’s 1 of yellow onion cut in slices.
- Prepare As needed of Tri color bell peppers.
- It’s As needed of mild rotel or stewed tomatoes 1/2-1 can.
- It’s 3 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of cornstarch and 3 tbsp water.
- You need 1/2-1 tsp of fresh grated ginger.
- Prepare 1 tsp of fresh minced garlic.
- You need 1 cup of beef broth.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of worchershire sauce.
- It’s To taste of marinade-see my method in directions and ingredients I use.
- You need 1 tsp of brown sugar.
Crockpot Pepper Steak instructions
- To taste marinade-worchershire, Zesty Italian dressing, unsalted meat tenderizer, fave steak seasonings to marinate your steak strips in for a few hours.
- Dice all veggies, Onion/bellpeppers, minced garlic, grated ginger and put aside, don't add to CP yet..
- Now add can of MILD rotel or stewed tomatoes or half a can of each to crockpot. Or 1 can and half the the other can. Use juices too. And tsp of brown sugar..
- In a large bowl, add soy sauce, worchershire sauce, beef broth, onion/bpeppers, garlic, ginger, pepper (black or cayenne) and whisk or stir all together. Add to CRockpot..
- Now in a smaller bowl, whisk the cornstarch and water together. Stir constantly while adding to crockpot..
- Now add the marinade meat strips. Add just the meat, not the marinade..
- Cover and cook on low for 4-8 hours. Really just depends on your pot and how fast it cooks. Meat will be really tender on low instead of high. But whatever time allows you. Your preference..
- Also, if you like your peppers and onion semi crunchy add them later on about 2 hours or so before done.
- Serve over rice. I like it with steamed rice..
- My pic was from when it was just a little over half way done. But once it was, everything had cooked down and was tender so good!.
- Also, you can add more sauces,seasonings,broth, Cornstarch, or whatever if you want it thinner or thicker just depending on your taste..