Beef Vegetable Soup. This Vegetable Beef Soup is the perfect way to use up all those summer veggies! It’s perfectly hearty and filling thanks to the abundance of vegetables and the tender chunks of beef. A hearty Vegetable Beef Soup with melt-in-your-mouth slow cooked chunks of beef, potato and vegetables simmered in a herb infused savoury broth.
This vegetable beef soup is made with tender chunks of beef, plenty of vegetables and potatoes, all simmered in a tomato broth. A hearty one pot meal that’s perfect for a cold night! This Hearty, Old Fashioned Vegetable Beef Soup has an incredibly rich broth and is loaded with tender chunks of beef and all the right veggies! -** Vegetable Beef Soup. You can cook Beef Vegetable Soup using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Beef Vegetable Soup
- You need 1 quart of bottle of campbell tomato soup.
- It’s 1 can of green beans.
- Prepare 1 can of beef broth.
- You need 1 can of corn.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of chopped carrots.
- It’s 2 of or 3 small cut up potatoes.
- It’s 1 small of onion.
- You need 1 lb of pot roast.
- It’s 1 of garlic salt.
- Prepare 1 of salt.
- You need 1 of pepper.
Actually, I have already shared quite a bit of the deliciousness from my freezer with friends. Crock Pot Beef Vegetable Soup Favorite Family Recipes. Beef Vegetable Soup with Dumplings The Cook Report. This beef vegetable soup is made with chunks of beef chuck along with carrots, potatoes, leeks, tomatoes and green beans.
Beef Vegetable Soup instructions
- season the pot roast with salt, pepper, season salt, garlic salt. bake pot roast @ 350°F for about an hour 1/2 or til tender soft done all the way..
- cut up onions & potatoes & carrots..
- after the pot roast Is done. Get a large pot put in the tomatoes juice & the beef broth. then add all ingredients in (corn,green beans, carrots, potatoes,onions).
- cut al the fat off the pot roast. cut up.pot roast into cubes. after u cut em.all up. put em. in the pot..
- Cook for about 2 1/2 hours or less till the carotts & potatoes are soft & tender. u cook em on between medium -low heat. once its start boiling put on low heat 1-3. keep stirring every once awhile til its done..
- add little bit of garlic salt, salt, pepper. add however much u want. sometime I add little bit of season salt..
It’s a nice, hearty beef vegetable soup recipe that’s great with beef stock. For this Instant Pot beef vegetable soup, you can literally use whatever vegetables you like. There are really no rules, and they will all probably work. The only ones I would say are a must are onions. This vegetable beef soup is a great way to use up leftover pot roast or other cooked beef.