Easy Air Fryer Chicken : Crispy Outside, Juicy Inside.
You can have Easy Air Fryer Chicken : Crispy Outside, Juicy Inside using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Air Fryer Chicken : Crispy Outside, Juicy Inside
- Prepare 3 of chicken thighs, thawed.
- Prepare of Quick Brine.
- It’s 4-5 of large bay leaves or spices.
- It’s as needed of Water,.
- You need as needed of Salt,.
- It’s of Marinade.
- It’s Squeeze of kalamansi or lemon.
- It’s of Few drops Soy seasoning, I use Knorr.
- It’s of Coating.
- You need of Seasoned flour (for breading/coating), I use Tasty Boy or Crispy Fry brand.
Easy Air Fryer Chicken : Crispy Outside, Juicy Inside instructions
- Prepare the water for brining. Add bay leaves in the water. Then insert a bay leaf in each of the chicken thighs, under the skin..
- Brine the chicken thighs for 2-3 hours. The general rule of salt to water ratio is too much for the three thighs so I just used enough water to submerge all 3 pieces then scattered salt all around the top and the sides. About 2-3 tablespoons. Then left it inside the fridge for 3 hours..
- Discard the brine and transfer the chicken to a dry container. Let it drip dry..
- Season with your choice of marinade. I used kalamansi lemon and few drops of Knorr liquid seasoning. Use fingers to spread on both sides..
- In a container prepare your choice of seasoned flour for coating the chicken. Sprinkle some on both sides, close the lid and shake until chicken is coated. note: leave the bay leaves under the chicken skin and remove after air frying..
- Pre heat the Air Fryer. Cook using the chicken setting, flipping half way if needed, depends on your AF brand. Then with the skin side up towards the heating element, air fry for an additional 5-7 mins (or until it looks done/crispy to you) at 200•C.