Carolina South of the border chicken breast. Brush or spoon half of seasoning mixture over chicken. Garnish with light sour cream; accompany with hot corn and black beans, if desired. South of the Border Chicken. it needs something spicer.
Line bottom of casserole with a layer of the tortillas, then layer of chicken, sauce. Learn how to prepare this easy South of the Border Chicken Sandwich recipe like a pro. Put chicken breasts in the bottom of a freezer bag. You can have Carolina South of the border chicken breast using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Carolina South of the border chicken breast
- Prepare 1 of romain tomato, diced up.
- Prepare 1/2 of onions, diced up.
- It’s 1/2 of cut lemon, freshly squeezed.
- Prepare 2 of chicken breasts, 1/2 inch thick.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Tajin seasoning for each breast, crust on.
Pour marinade over chicken and freeze. Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Slovakia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Venezuela, Vietnam. How to Make South of the border chicken. This is a quick and simple chicken recipe.
Carolina South of the border chicken breast step by step
- 1 Tbsp of olive oil in pot, two 1/2 inch thick chicken breast, 1 Tbsp Tajin seasoning for each breast crusted on, cover and cook on medium fire for ten minutes then flip over, cook for another 10 minutes. Last 3 minutes add vegetables, 1 diced up romaine tomato, 5 diced up shallots green onions, half of freshly squeezed lemon, dress with lemon peel and piece of rosemary..
- Pre prep by making sure the chicken is not frozen, pre cuts all vegetables, pre heat pot on medium to low flame on stove, important please periodically check to make sure you do not over cook this dish, it is ok to cut a piece and check the inside the meat. Add veggies 2 minutes before dish is done so the will not be wilted..
- Dress chicken lemon and rosemary..
Simple flavors, but could be spiced up a bit to a persons individual taste with the addition of some mexican spices Top with peppers and chicken. Mix sour cream and salsa and spoon over chicken. Spice up your meals with this simple and easy Mexican-inspired recipe. Cut chicken breast into thin strips. Place in pan on medium-high heat until chicken is cooked thoroughly.