Steak pizza. The pizza to end all pizzas. This cheese steak pizza has so much goodness all loaded onto my homemade pizza Here’s how we make this cheese steak pizza. It all starts with the pizza crust.
Use a squirt bottle if you have it; if you don’t, a spoon will do. Pizza crust is topped with American cheese, sirloin, mushrooms, bell pepper, and onion in this easy Philly cheese steak pizza recipe. All Reviews for Easy Philly Cheese Steak Pizza. You can cook Steak pizza using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Steak pizza
- Prepare 1 of beef top sirloin steak (3/4 inch thick and 1 pound).
- You need of Steak seasoning.
- Prepare of Onion salt.
- You need of Garlic powder.
- Prepare of Oil and butter for frying the steak.
- You need 5-6 tablespoons of Alfredo sauce.
- You need 1-1/2 cups of shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese.
- You need of worcestershire.
This was a favorite of my children when they were growing up- I started out using a basic Swiss Steak recipe, but due to their tastes, it morphed into “Pizza Steak”. Pizza takes on a delicious smoky accent when cooked on a grill. Grilled Steak Pizza is a go-to simple recipe for outdoor entertaining. grilled steak & gorgonzola pizza with balsamic reduction. I’m talking fancy-pants pizza perfection. or at least as close as my apartment kitchen can get.
Steak pizza step by step
- In a medium sized sauce pan over medium high heat, add steak strips.Add in worcestershire sauce and season with salt and pepper to taste. Place a store or homemade pizza crust on a pizza pan with a little flour dusted on the pan..
- Continue to saute the steak til it is well done and tender..
- Spread the alfredo sauce on the pizza crust and place the steak on top of the alfredo sauce..
- Add cheese. Put a 2nd layer of meat and cheese..
- Bake at 425 for 45 minutes or til crust is baked through..
Steak Pizza recipe features pizza sauce, beef steak, green pepper, yellow onion, mozzarella. Ajs steak and pizzaAjs steak and pizzaAjs steak and pizza. Drop us a line, and we’ll get back to you soon! Most relevant Best selling Latest uploads. We have their pizza every Saturday as a family treat, Im so glad to have them in my neighborhood.