Alida’s Grilled Boneless Chicken Breasts.
You can cook Alida’s Grilled Boneless Chicken Breasts using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Alida’s Grilled Boneless Chicken Breasts
- Prepare 6 of Boneless/skinless chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 cup of Greek yogurt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of lime zest.
- It’s 1 tbsp of lime juice.
- It’s 1 of Serrano pepper minced.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves minced.
- You need 1 tbsp of Cumin.
- It’s 1 tsp of Paprika.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
Alida’s Grilled Boneless Chicken Breasts step by step
- Rinse the chicken breasts under cold running water and then blot dry with paper towels.
- Combine next seven ingredients.
- Put breasts in shallow glass baking dish and cover with the yogurt mixture.
- Marinade chicken in mixture for at least 30 minutes.
- Heat grill to high, clean the grates before they get too hot and oil the grates.
- Place the breasts on the hottest part of the grill and don’t touch them for about 2 – 3 minutes.
- Rotate breasts 45 degrees to create some grill marks; Grill for an additional 2 to 4 minutes and turn them over; Grill for 2 more minutes and then rotate again 45 degrees to make those grill marks; Continue grilling for another 2 to 4 minutes. Check the internal temperature with an instant-read thermometer (Target temp is 160 degrees).
- Remove the chicken breasts from the grill and place on a plate..