Vietnamese lemongrass Pork Chops (Thit Heo Nuong Xa).
You can cook Vietnamese lemongrass Pork Chops (Thit Heo Nuong Xa) using 18 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vietnamese lemongrass Pork Chops (Thit Heo Nuong Xa)
- It’s 2/3 lb of Pork Sirloin Chops boneless (i cut it into 4 pieces).
- It’s of Marinade :.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of chopped garlic.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of chopped shallot.
- Prepare 1 stalk of lemongrass, trimmed and finely chopped (3 tablespoons).
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 1 tablespoon of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tablespoon of fish sauce.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of oil.
- You need of dipping sauce(Nuoc Cham) :.
- You need 3 tablespoons of lime juice.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s 2 1/2 tablespoons of fish sauce.
- You need 1 of small garlic clove, minced.
- You need of chilis.
- It’s of carrot, minced.
Vietnamese lemongrass Pork Chops (Thit Heo Nuong Xa) step by step
- Put the sugar, garlic, shallot and lemongrass into an electric mini chopper and process to a fine texture. (Or, mince the garlic, shallot, and lemongrass individually, put them into a bowl, and add the sugar.) Add the pepper, soy sauce, fish sauce, and oil and process to combine well. Transfer to a bowl..
- Add the pork, and turn to coat well. Cover and set aside at room temperature to marinate for 1 hour. Or, refrigerate up to 24 hours, letting the meat sit out at room temperature for 45 minutes to remove some of the chill before baking..
- Preheat oven 350°F. Bake the pork until well done. Nick with a knife to test. Transfer to a plate, loosely cover with foil or an inverted bowl for 10 minutes before slicing and serving.