Lemon Pepper Chicken Breast. This Lemon Pepper Chicken from Delish.com will make you excited for chicken again. Chicken breast recipes have a bad rep for being bland. But I can assure you that we won’t stand for anything boring — especially when it comes to food.
Lemon pepper chicken is very versatile. Simple sides such as green beans, asparagus, broccoli, zucchini, new potatoes and carrots will easily round out dinner. We love to see and SHARE what you are cooking up! You can cook Lemon Pepper Chicken Breast using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lemon Pepper Chicken Breast
- Prepare 1 Cup of Flour.
- Prepare 3 of Boneless Chicken Breast.
- It’s 4 tbsp of Lemon Pepper Season.
- Prepare 2 of Whole Lemons.
- You need 1 Jar of Yellow Mustard.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Garlic Powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Melted Butter.
- You need 3 tbsp of Onion Powder.
- You need of Salt.
Baked Lemon Pepper Chicken Breast Recipe. Chicken breasts are seasoned with lemon pepper and plated up with veggies and a delicious gravy in this easy weeknight recipe. Rub chicken breasts with lemon pepper seasoning. This easy baked Lemon pepper chicken recipe is the best lemon pepper chicken you will ever have 😉 The chicken breasts are baked in a delicious lemon pepper.
Lemon Pepper Chicken Breast instructions
- Seasoned flour with garlic powder onion powder salt and pepper stir until mixed.
- Coat chicken breasts completely with yellow mustard and then coat with flour until well coated, have you frying Grease set to 350° or medium heat, start frying chicken 3 to 5 minutes,until 170°F on each side depending on the thickness of chickens.
- (For you lemon sauce)Take your 1 fresh lemon, squeeze juice and take some zest from lemon and 2 tbsp lemon pepper season, the 1 tbsp melted butter and mix in small bowl and set aside..
- Once chickens are done frying remove, and brush juice over breast while hot and sprinkle other 2 tbsp of lemon pepper season and serve with sides..
This recipe is simple, fast, and flavorful. Oven Baked Lemon Pepper Garlic ChickenCopykat Recipes. Season the chicken on both sides with the lemon pepper seasoning. Lemon pepper seasoning, a zesty combo of dried lemon peel, onion, garlic, and plenty of ground black peppercorns, passes that test with flying colors. Place the chicken in the prepared baking dish, spaced slightly apart.