Savory Chicken Breasts.
You can have Savory Chicken Breasts using 7 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Savory Chicken Breasts
- Prepare 4 of skinless, boneless chicken breast halves.
- It’s to taste of ground black pepper.
- You need 4 slices of Swiss cheese.
- Prepare 1 (10.75 ounce) of can condensed cream of chicken soup.
- You need 1/4 cup of milk.
- You need 1 cup of dry bread crumbs.
- It’s 3 tbsp of butter, melted.
Savory Chicken Breasts instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).Place chicken breasts in a 9×13 inch baking dish. Season with ground black pepper to taste. Top each breast with a slice of cheese.Mix together the soup and milk and pour mixture over chicken. Sprinkle bread crumbs on top and drizzle with melted butter/margarine. Bake covered in the preheated oven for 30 minutes. Uncover and bake for another 20 minutes or until golden brown..