Garlic Butter Steak. And that melted garlic butter on top is to die for!!!! Perfecting that steak can be a bit tricky. So here it is – that juicy, crisp steak cooked just the way you want it, topped with a garlic compound butter that.
These seared Garlic Butter Steak Bites pack so much flavor and are so easy to throw together! Cooked in a delicious garlic butter sauce, these tender Steak Bites are made with sirloin steak for juicy, mouthwatering bite-size pieces every time! Enjoy these garlic butter steak bites for an easy. You can cook Garlic Butter Steak using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Garlic Butter Steak
- It’s 2 tbsp of butter, softened, divided.
- It’s 1 tsp of minced fresh parsley.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of minced garlic.
- You need 1/4 tsp of reduced-sodium soy sauce.
- It’s 1 of beef flat iron steak or boneless top sirloin steak (3/4 pound).
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of pepper.
Grilled Steak & Shrimp Slathered In Garlic Butter Makes For The Best Steak Recipe! Surf And Turf Right At Home! Garlic butter steak bites are everything you love about a steakhouse steak, with none of the work. Instead of cooking a whole steak, making a pan sauce, slicing the steak, and dipping into said sauce.
Garlic Butter Steak instructions
- Mix 1 tablespoon butter, parsley, garlic and soy sauce. Marinate steak for about an hour..
- Sprinkle steak with salt and pepper. In a large skillet, heat remaining butter over medium heat..
- Add steak; cook until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a thermometer should read 135°; medium, 140°; medium-well, 145°), 4-7 minutes per side..
- Serve with garlic butter..
Garlic Butter Steak with Asparagus and Mushrooms – pan seared skillet recipe plus"how to" tips to cook the best tender steak at home. This easy to customize recipe is also gluten free, low carb, paleo. Pan Seared Steak with Garlic Butter. This Steak Recipe is practically guaranteed to become one of your favorite ways to prepare steak! Sure, butter alone is fine, but adding some crushed whole garlic cloves and a few aromatics really helps flavor the steak nicely.