Ladybirds Yummy Leftovers Idea ..
You can cook Ladybirds Yummy Leftovers Idea . using 3 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ladybirds Yummy Leftovers Idea .
- You need 1 of cheese top melted bread roll / or bread roll of your choice – or as many as you wish to make ..
- Prepare 1 cup of per roll , of left over , stew , casserole , pasta dish , hot pot , roast , mac cheese , spaggetti , mash – meat and gravy , or any leftover reheatable meal ..
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter.
Ladybirds Yummy Leftovers Idea . instructions
- Preheat the oven to 170°C ..
- Take the rolls ,one at a time , and using a sharp knife , cut the tops of the rolls off in a circle , cutting down into the roll slightly , and remove the top , and cut away the bottom excess bread dough to create a lid , then pull out excess bread dough from the inners of the bread roll , so to create a roll bowl ..
- Take your leftovers and , if necessary , cut any large chunky pieces down to smaller pieces so you can fit more into the roll bowl , then scoop the leftover mixture into the hollowed out middle of the roll bowl , pushing the mixture down so to get it into every nookandcrany of the inners of the roll bowl ..
- Once the roll bowl is full of the leftover mixture , dot bits of the butter all over and around the top of the leftovers in the roll bowl , then place roll lid back ontop roll bowl and place prepared filled roll on an oven tray and cover . (foil line bottom of the oven tray if preferred) ..
- Place prepared filled roll into the Preheated oven and cook for 20-25 minutes , then remove oven tray lid and cook for a further 10 minutes , or until inside filling is piping hot and roll is lightly browned and crisp ..
- Remove from heat and place on a serving plate and serve hot . Enjoy . 🙂 ..