Pita Bread Cheeseburger. Miznon is world renown for having some of the best Pitas, and the one that I personally love the most is their cheeseburger folded pita! Arayes – delicious grilled pita bread sandwiches stuffed with meat (beef or lamb). This middle eastern dish is crispy in the outside and juicy in the inside.
You can make pita bread either in the oven or on the stovetop, and there are advantages and disadvantages Pita is also great make-ahead bread. I often prepare the dough through the first rise. Pita bread became a popular bread choice, especially because the absence of shortening and the small amounts of Pita bread is made by mixing premeasured amounts of flour, salt, water, and yeast. You can have Pita Bread Cheeseburger using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pita Bread Cheeseburger
- Prepare 2 slices of mini pita Bread whole wheat.
- You need 1-1/3 pound of ground sirloin formed into 4 patties.
- You need to taste of iceberg lettuce.
- You need 4 slices of provolone cheese.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of tomato ketchup.
- You need 1/2 of large kosher pickle sliced lengthwise.
- You need 1 teaspoon of yellow prepared mustard.
- You need as needed of ground black pepper.
- Prepare as needed of salt.
- Prepare as needed of sliced tomato.
Pita bread recipe for making soft,fluffy, tender pita breads that form beautiful pockets. This This Pita bread recipe is so simple. It is super easy to make, soft, chewy Pita breads at home and the flavor is. Pita bread is a staple in Middle Eastern food.
Pita Bread Cheeseburger step by step
- Preheat oven 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Season the meat and form patties. I salted and peppered the pan underneath the patties..
- Bake till done add cheese slices on top..
- Slice carefully the two pita Bread slices. Open like a bun and build the cheeseburger with the condiments.
- Slice in half and serve. I hope you enjoy!.
Pita bread is served at just about every meal in the Middle East. It can be used for dipping, or to make delicious sandwiches in the pocket. Rustle up homemade pitta bread to serve with dips or as a side dish to mop up juices. You can easily make them ahead and freeze them for a fail-safe snack. Pita – A Delicious Versatile Flat Bread.