Cheesy broccoli and asparagus chicken breast. Chop one strip of bacon per breast. Saute with onion, asparagus, and broccoli. These chicken breasts are stuffed with a mixture of sharp Cheddar cheese, broccoli, and rice, and may just remind you of a deliciously, cheesy bowl of broccoli and cheese soup.
This quick flavor-packed meal is bursting with flavor and texture and makes a delicious low-carb dinner. Tender stuffed chicken breasts filled with melty cheese & asparagus. In the meantime, you'll want to. You can have Cheesy broccoli and asparagus chicken breast using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cheesy broccoli and asparagus chicken breast
- Prepare of Boneless, skinless chicken breasts.
- You need of Asparagus (1 per breast).
- It’s of Broccoli (3 to 4 florets).
- It’s of Mozzarella, parmesan, and cheddar cheese (shredded).
- You need of Bacon (2 slices per breast).
- You need of Onion (to taste… may be excluded).
How to make stuffed chicken breast with pepper jack cheese and asparagus is so easy! Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper; add chicken and green onions to skillet. This Chicken and Broccoli Pasta tastes like a dressed up version of the boxed shells and cheese How to Make Chicken and Broccoli Pasta. Boil pasta according to the package instructions.
Cheesy broccoli and asparagus chicken breast step by step
- Chop one strip of bacon per breast. Saute with onion, asparagus, and broccoli..
- Trim breasts of fat and butterfly. Mix generous amount of each cheese with the bacon mixture, and FILL each breast..
- Use full strips of bacon as a wrap to hold breasts closed and contain most of the filling during cooking. (Toothpicks may also assist with larger breasts)..
- Bake on 350° for approximately 20 min on each side. (Times will vary depending on breast size)..
- Salt and Pepper to taste. Enjoy with rice or pasta as a side dish..
Creamy cheesy shells are swirled with broccoli and hearty bites of chicken for a dish that's sure to satisfy! We've chosen boneless, skinless chicken breasts as our protein, providing a lean protein that's low in fat and cholesterol. And when it comes to green Broccoli has that combo of leafy tops and crunchy stems that we love, and asparagus lends an earthy flavor we can't resist. Cut the chicken breast strips and fry until golden brown in vegetable oil. Asparagus Stuffed Chicken a fast and easy chicken breast recipe!