Fajitas Stuffed Chicken Breasts. Fajita Stuffed Chicken is a great family meal. It combines all the things you love about fajitas in a tidy main dish. Cook the stuffed chicken for five minutes on each side, until cheese is melted and chicken is cooked through.
Stuffed chicken breasts pack your favorite ingredients into a quick and easy recipe that makes chicken desirable again. Chicken dinners can get real boring, real fast. Season the chicken on both sides with fajita seasoning. You can cook Fajitas Stuffed Chicken Breasts using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fajitas Stuffed Chicken Breasts
- Prepare 2 of Tbl. grape seed oil.
- Prepare 1/2 of each : yellow, green, orange, and red bell peppers, cut in slices.
- It’s 1/2 of onion , cut in slices.
- You need of sea salt.
- You need of fresh ground black pepper.
- It’s 4 oz of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 c. of shredded cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1/4 c. of pepper jack cheese.
- It’s 4 of chicken breasts.
- You need 2 tsp of each : cumin, chili powder, garlic, salt, pepper (mixed together in bowl).
- Prepare 2 Tbl of grape seed oil.
Cheesy Fajita Stuffed Chicken is the best we’re eating right now. Chicken breasts are stuffed with peppers, onions, and spicy habanero jack cheese then rubbed with chili powder and grilled or pan-fried until juicy, cheesy, and delicious. Will you be making this Grilled Hassleback Fajita Stuffed Chicken? I think a good dinner just makes the day so much easier and you can get back to what’s really important.
Fajitas Stuffed Chicken Breasts instructions
- Heat first two tablespoons of grapeseed oil on high. Add sliced bell peppers and onions. Sprinkle with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper. Cook on high until peppers are almost caramelized.
- In a small bowl mixed together cooked peppers and onions and all the cheeses. Set aside.
- Coat each chicken breast with spices on both sides. Cut a small pocket in each chicken breast and stuffed with bell pepper cheese mixture.
- Add 2 tablespoons of grapeseed oil back into skillet and Heat on high. Place each stuffed chicken breast in the skillet and cook 5 minutes on each side.
- Serve with Mexican style rice.
How Long To Cook Stuffed Chicken Breast. These cheesy stuffed chicken breasts go from prep to table in under an hour, and will leave plates so Mexican stuffed chicken breasts are just one way to get creative with this versatile technique. Spinach and cheese stuffed chicken has become a dinnertime classic. We mostly love it because of the fact that it’s low-carb and includes a load of spinach for the little ones. Making it is fairly easy once you get the hang of it, and you can always make it ahead of.