Stuffed spinach and cheese chicken breast.
You can have Stuffed spinach and cheese chicken breast using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Stuffed spinach and cheese chicken breast
- Prepare 3 of skinless chicken breast.
- It’s of Baby leaf spinach.
- You need 1 bag of three cheese blend shredded cheese.
- It’s of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- You need of Onion powder.
- It’s of Garlic powder.
- It’s of Cherry tomatoes.
- It’s of Spaghetti sauce.
- Prepare of Breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
Stuffed spinach and cheese chicken breast instructions
- Clean and split open your chicken breast so you have a nice little pocket to stuff..
- Season your chicken breast to taste with ingredients listed both inside and out. I then used fresh baby spinach and stuffed inside chicken breast, then cheese. Repeat steps for each additional chicken breast. Even though I'm a family of four only 3 of us eat meat so I made 3 of these. If you need to secure them close you can you tooth picks.
- Set aside then prepare your eggs and breadcrumbs, each in a separate dish big enough that you will be able to dip chicken in the eggs then breadcrumbs. Completely breading each side. Set aside to rest a few moments..
- While chicken is resting, heat your pan add butter. Once butter is completely melted before it burns add each piece of chicken. Brown on both side. Once you have a nice golden brown crust remove and place in a lightly oiled pan, I use a cooking spray you don't want it to oily..
- Top with more raw spinach, cherry tomatoes, tomato sauce, and more cheese. Place in a 375 degree oven uncovered for 25-30 min. Remove and let rest. You can serve this with anything from rice to pasta or eat it as meal in one. Please enjoy, comment and make it your own recipe..