Salsa Con Queso Au gratin potatoes.
You can have Salsa Con Queso Au gratin potatoes using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Salsa Con Queso Au gratin potatoes
- Prepare of Ingredients.
- Prepare 1 jar of of Tostitos ® Salsa Con Queso cheese dip.
- Prepare 1 can of Ro-Tel Original Diced Tomatoes.
- It’s 1 cup of Italian 3 cheese mix.
- Prepare 6 medium of White potatoes peeled and sliced.
- Prepare 1 cup of half and half.
- You need 3 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1 tsp of onion and garlic powder.
- It’s 2 tsp of parsley.
- It’s 1 of salt snd pepper to taste.
Salsa Con Queso Au gratin potatoes step by step
- preheat oven 350, butter a casserole dish.
- Mix all the above ingredients thoroughly except for butter.
- Pour mixture into buttered casserole dish.
- Finally add butter sparingly on top of potatoe mixture.
- Cover and cook 30-45 minutes until bubbly.