Mediterranean stuffed chicken breasts.
You can have Mediterranean stuffed chicken breasts using 11 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mediterranean stuffed chicken breasts
- It’s 4 of chicken breasts.
- It’s 2 cup of white mushrooms finely diced.
- It’s 1/4 cup of sun dried tomatoes in oil finely diced.
- It’s 1/4 cup of black olives finely diced.
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoon of dry oregano.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- It’s to taste of fresh ground black pepper.
- It’s of fresh basil leafs.
- Prepare 4 tablespoon of goat cheese (I've used spreadable type, black pepper seasonned).
- You need 2 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of balsamic vinegar.
Mediterranean stuffed chicken breasts instructions
- Preheat oven at 400°..
- In a bowl, mix mushrooms with sun dried tomatoes, black olives, garlic powder and oregano, reserve..
- In an other bowl, mix olive oil and balsamic vinegar, reserve..
- Cut chicken breasts length wise to make pocket, reserve..
- Spread goat cheese inside each chicken breast, on both sides..
- Cover inside of chicken breasts with fresh basil leafs, as needed..
- Fill in pocket with mushroom mix..
- Close pocket with toothpicks..
- Brush top and bottom of chicken breasts with oil and vinegar mix..
- Put on baking sheet covered with parchemin paper and cook in preheated oven for 20 minutes..
- Broil for couple of minutes..
- Serve with side salad and hot bread or any sidedish you want..