Chicken & Rice Casserole.
You can cook Chicken & Rice Casserole using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken & Rice Casserole
- It’s 4 of boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut bite size.
- Prepare 1 of sm onion, chopped small.
- Prepare 2 cans of cream of mushroom soup.
- Prepare of Sea salt.
- Prepare of Black pepper.
- You need of Garlic powder.
- You need of Onion powder.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of balsamic vinegar.
- You need 1/4 of white wine.
- Prepare 1 c of water.
- It’s 1 c of milk.
- It’s 2 c of white rice.
- Prepare 1 packet of Good Seasons Italian dressing seasoning.
- You need 1 bag of frozen whole green beans.
- You need 1/4 c of grated parmesan cheese.
Chicken & Rice Casserole instructions
- Saute onions in olive oil til translucent and starting to brown..
- Add cut up chicken to the pan. To taste, add spices to taste and dry Italian dressing seasoning packet. Cook until just done and browned. Add balsamic vinegar, stir. Add wine, stir and let sit for 1 minute..
- While chicken is cooking, whisk soup, milk and water until combined. All all spices listed above to taste, stir..
- Add chicken to rice mixture, stir well..
- Pour into a 12×14 baking dish sprayed with nonstick spray. Top with frozen green beans, pushing down into the mixture a little bit..
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese..
- Bake in 400° oven for 50 minutes or until edges are starting to brown..