Beef Pot Roast.
You can have Beef Pot Roast using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Beef Pot Roast
- It’s 3 lb of beef roast – seasoned and seared.
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of red potatoes – quartered.
- You need 1 lb of baby carrots.
- It’s 1 lb of white mushrooms – halved.
- Prepare 1 bunch of celery – last 1/3 – 1/2 of leafy ends of whole bunch.
- You need 1 large of onion – quartered.
- You need 1 head of garlic – sliced in half horizontally.
- It’s 2 can of beef broth.
- It’s 1 of (seasoned) salt, pepper, garlic/onion powder… any favorite spices.
Beef Pot Roast instructions
- turn crock pot on high – add broth (you can also use dutch oven – preheat oven to 300* add all ingredients to pot & cook 4-6 hours – until meat is tender).
- season meat with salt, pepper, etc. – seer in skillet & lay in broth (you can deglaze pan with red wine or sherry then add to pot).
- add all other ingredients & any desired spices.
- cook on high about 6-7 hours – or on low 8-9 hours (until meat is tender) – making sure there is plenty of juice (just add water).