Crockpot Thai Peanut chicken.
You can cook Crockpot Thai Peanut chicken using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crockpot Thai Peanut chicken
- Prepare 2 tbs of minced garlic.
- It’s 2/3 c of peanut butter.
- You need 1 c of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 lb of boneless skinless chicken breast chopped into cubes.
- You need 1 cup of shredded zucchini.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of sou sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1 of small red pepper cut into thin strips.
- Prepare 1/2 of lime squeezed.
- It’s 1 of travel bag peanuts chopped for garnish.
- Prepare of Optional: cilantro for garnish.
- It’s 1 box of cooked linguini noodles.
Crockpot Thai Peanut chicken step by step
- Add garlic, peanut butter, broth, chicken, zucchini, soy sauce, sugar, and red pepper to slow cooker. Stir to combine. Cook on low for 4-5 hours or on high for 2-3 hours. A half hour before you are going to serve, add in lime juice and 1/2 cup of cilantro if desired. Chop chicken into bite size pieces. Serve over noodles & garnish with peanuts and cilantro if desired..