Vernie's Chicken Casserole.
You can have Vernie's Chicken Casserole using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vernie's Chicken Casserole
- Prepare 2 cups of fresh baby spinach wilted.
- It’s 2 of large chicken breasts diced.
- You need 8 oz of cream cheese softened.
- You need 4 oz of shredded mozzarella.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic minced.
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of crushed red pepper flakes.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of pepper.
Vernie's Chicken Casserole step by step
- Dice raw chicken and toss in a large ziplock bag with salt, pepper, red pepper flakes, and garlic. Let it set 15 min..
- Wilt spinach in a large skillet..
- In a 8×11 baking dish, lay out chicken, spread cream cheese over chicken, then spinach, then cover with mozzarella..
- Bake at 400° for 25 – 30 minutes..