Easy Lamb Casserole.
You can have Easy Lamb Casserole using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Lamb Casserole
- It’s 1 tsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic, sliced.
- It’s 1 large of potato.
- You need 1 of carrot, chopped into 1 cm chunks.
- It’s 2 of lamb chops, cut into 4 cm wide pieces.
- Prepare 1 cup of hot water.
- You need 1 envelope of beef flavour cube (oxo cube).
- It’s 1 can of chopped tomatoes.
- It’s 1 of salt, pepper, mixed herbs to taste.
- It’s 1 cup of frozen peas.
Easy Lamb Casserole step by step
- Use a heat safe casserole dish, with or without a lid. Place oil, onion and garlic in the dish on a stove element to soften and brown..
- While this is happening, turn your oven onto 350°F to heat up..
- Put the lamb pieces in the dish with the onion and garlic to brown slightly on both sides then turn off the heat..
- Add the boiling water, the flavour cube, the tomatoes and then all other vegetables except the peas. I use potatoes and carrots but you can use celery, spinach, anything you Like! And your seasoning, like mixed herbs and salt and pepper..
- Stir it a wooden spoon. Then cover with a lid or tin foil and cook in oven for 40 minutes..
- After 40 minutes, take out casserole and stir. Add frozen peas and put back in the oven for 10 minutes..
- Serve with garlic bread to soak up the yummy sauce. Enjoy!.