Roasted Veggie & Balsamic Steak Quesadillas.
You can have Roasted Veggie & Balsamic Steak Quesadillas using 11 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Roasted Veggie & Balsamic Steak Quesadillas
- Prepare 2 each of Steak (i.e. ribeye, sirloin, petite sirloin).
- It’s 1 of as needed Yellow squash.
- You need 1 of as needed Zucchini.
- You need 1 of as needed Red Bell Pepper.
- Prepare 1 bunch of Mushrooms (sliced).
- It’s 1/4 of Red Onion (thinly sliced).
- Prepare 1 of as needed Goat cheese.
- You need 3 of as needed Tortillas (burrito size).
- Prepare 1 of as needed Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Prepare 1 of as needed Salt & Pepper (all is better with fresh ground pepper/kosher or sea salt! :).
- You need 2 tbsp of Balsamic Vinegar.
Roasted Veggie & Balsamic Steak Quesadillas instructions
- Take steaks out of fridge (to get to room temp for even cooking.). Coat each side of steak with a hefty pinch or two of salt & pepper. Drizzle each side with 1-2 tbsp of balsamic vinegar. Set aside. Preheat oven to 425*. Line two baking sheets with foil. Slice veggies into 1/2" thick slices/strips. Spread out evenly on baking sheets and drizzle olive oil over top. Sprinkle decent amount of salt & pepper over top. Toss veggies around to coat. Place both baking sheets in oven for 20min. Meanwhile get your pan very hot, med-high heat (I use a cast iron skillet till it's about smoking). Coat the resting steak with olive oil on each side and place in pan. Cook till desired doneness. Remove from pan to plate, tent with foil and let rest for 5-10 minutes. Slice into strips across the grain. In same pan, now on med-low, and add a small amount of butter. Lay tortilla in pan and on 1/2 of it layer some of the veggies, steak strips and goat cheese crumbles. Flip untouched side of t.