Shrimp Pasta a la Carbonara with Peppers and Mushrooms.
You can have Shrimp Pasta a la Carbonara with Peppers and Mushrooms using 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Shrimp Pasta a la Carbonara with Peppers and Mushrooms
- You need of part 1.
- Prepare 2 quart of boiling water.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 12 oz of pasta.
- Prepare of part 2.
- It’s 4 each of eggs.
- You need 1/4 cup of dry white wine.
- It’s 1 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s of part 3.
- You need 8 oz of bacon.
- You need 2 tbsp of minced garlic.
- You need 2 of chopped colored peppers.
- Prepare 1 lb of shrimp.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chopped parsley.
- It’s 1 tbsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 8 oz of mushrooms, chopped.
- You need 1 cup of chopped olives(optional).
Shrimp Pasta a la Carbonara with Peppers and Mushrooms instructions
- Place the pasta, oil and salt in the water. Cook until a la dente..
- Mix eggs, wine and cheese together in a small bowl..
- Dice bacon and cook until crispy. Drain off most of the grease. Add garlic, seasonings and shrimp and saute in bacon over medium heat until cooked. Add the peppers and mushrooms towards the end..
- Drain pasta and put back in the pot with the egg mixture. Stir with the hot pasta until the eggs are cooked by the heat of the pasta..
- In a large pasta dish toss pasta with bacon, shrimp and vegetables..
- Another version with shrimp and langostinos.