EASY Spinach artichoke pasta. This Spinach and Artichoke Pasta is our favorite spinach and artichoke dip turned into a pasta. Let's talk creamy spinach artichoke pasta. My spinach and artichoke dip is arguably one of the most popular spinach and artichoke dip recipes on.
Add artichokes and pasta, tossing gently to combine. Gently fold in spinach, then pour the pasta into a serving bowl. Sprinkle the top with crushed red pepper flakes and plenty of Panko breadcrumbs for crunch. You can have EASY Spinach artichoke pasta using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of EASY Spinach artichoke pasta
- Prepare 2 of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- It’s of Kingsford grill seasoning.
- You need of Lemon pepper seasoning.
- It’s of Chicken seasoning.
- You need of For the pasta:.
- You need 1 of small container marketside spinach artichoke dip.
- It’s 1 lb of box small shells or any desired shape.
- You need 1 tablespoon of butter.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cream.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of pepper.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded mozzarella plus 1/2 cup for topping.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
I've loved it for over half my life. This dip is deliciously rich and creamy, perfectly cheesy, brimming with spinach and artichokes and it's always a crowd favorite! This version is oven baked and incredibly easy to make. This spinach artichoke pasta recipe takes elements from my favorite spinach artichoke dip and combines it with pasta for an easy meal.
EASY Spinach artichoke pasta step by step
- Slice chicken breasts into half to thin them. Cook in oil and season with stated spices.
- Cook pasta until fork tender and mix in all spices and ingredients.
- Throw the chicken on top and toss under the broiler for 1 minute.
All you'll need for the meal is listed below. Make sure to check out the actual recipe at the bottom of this post for details and measurements! If you've ever wanted to make a meal out of warm spinach and artichoke dip, this creamy pasta is for you. This creamy Spinach Artichoke Pasta is what dreams are made of! Heat oil in a large pot over medium heat.